- Obtain a significant other from a country that doesn’t sell Toaster Strudel
- Marry them and start a family
- Offer to make your fam breakfast every morning
- Make them strudel with no icing
- They’ll have no idea Toaster Strudel even come with icing
- Take all six packets for yourself
- Avoid making eye contact with your reflection in the mirror for the rest of your life because you are a monster
Anonymous said: Which ex did you dream about?
What up anon. This is kind of old now, sorry. I dreamt about a boy I dated briefly in high school. It was always a huge bummer because I would dream about him every few months and everything would be great in the dream, then I’d wake up and realize I hadn’t talked to him in years.
It hasn’t happened since. Largely in part, I think, because I started seeing someone for the first time in three years and it’s going really well so my subconscious doesn’t have to go searching through the depths to find pleasant romantic memories.
That was more information than you asked for.
(later: This is SUPER old now. Sorry anon. But two months in now with the boy and I haven’t had a single throw back dream. Huzzah!)